PlaySMS sending SMS to Gateway only 50% of Group Contacts

I have setup Playsms latest version from github successfully with a gateway and using generic SMSC. Sending and receiving is working fine. But problem is when sending sms broadcast of bulk sms.

I have a group of 2744 contacts. When ever I am sending sms broadcast or bulk sms to group its sending to api only 50% of contact and its 1372.

I am sending an Unicode SMS which is taking 2 SMS per SMS.

I checked playsms log and see there is a line … “partially processing sms queue 1372”

I have some group more than 7000 contacts each but for this problem I cannot send bulk sms.

Why this is happening/ How to fix it so that playsms send all sms to API in the group?

this problem is solved actually there are 1372 contacts but as playsms has no way to know how much contacts are there from group page I cannot count actual sms. The phonebook need to add feature so that how much contacts are there in groups can be see.

Also on compose page there should be a feature that after selection one or several groups how much total sms will be send to how much contacts should be added.