Taking a break for awhile

Hi,

I’ve decided to take a break for awhile on improving, coding and supporting playSMS.

I need this break for 2 reasons:

1. I’m sick, I think its not that serious, but my doctor prescribe me with painkillers (among others) that I need to take each day (this kills productivity but now I’m getting better and I hope soon I won’t need them)
  2. Near end of year, I get very busy with my daily activities, managing my company and doing other software development for my office

I hope you understand my limitation, and I’m seriously hope someone can help me doing something for this project and this forum. There are a lot of unanswered questions, sometime they are very basic question. When I have some spare time and energy I will of course respond to questions in this forum.

Thanks for the interest in playSMS, I hope to get back full active in the project soon.

Btw, I always think playSMS is a simple project, its in PHP. A few hours reading the code (I know, spaghetti, but whatever man ^^) will allow you to do more customization to the project, improve and possibly post some pull requests to enhance the project.

anton

Hi Anton,
with full respect to your work I wish you all the best, especially healthy. :wink:

regards,
andre

Get better man. You are a great project leader and your contributions have helped a lot to the community.