Playsms calculate incorrectly unicode sms after send.
Here is screenshots.
3 SMS is correct
Its unicode sms, basically 1 sms for utf7 text will be half for utf16 text.
The length of 1 sms in utf7 is 160, and in utf8 its 140, with unicodes its only 70 chars per sms.
How can I do for calculate send messages exactly like compose message ?
Unicode SMSes brfore sending in compose message is different when SMS going to sent messages.
Before sending SMS count will be correctly calculate but after send SMS calculate cost and count incorrectly.
Can you show me screenshot, what kind differences.
And try setting this option to yes in Main configuration and test again
Enable credit unicode SMS as normal SMS already set to ‘yes’
Here is screenshot.
Unicode sms count in compose sms is 3 SMSes
And in outbox and sent message is calculate and count for 2 SMSes.
Oh it could be because of setting to yes, what happen when its no ?
I tested it, there is differences, but its not related to your report.
The problem is in text counter used by playSMS. Theres nothing I can do with it for now, its a known issue. The way it calculate SMS is different from playSMS when the text is unicode.
How can I fix it?
Because I’m currently losing money for every SMS.
And its so important.
I dont have time to fix it.
Just remove the counter perhaps ? Remove from sendsms.html.
Please consider time for fix it, Because we have a problem and economic losses
Thank you in advance.
What is not working?
I removed counter perhaps from sendsms.html
but not fixed
If you remove the counter then how did you compare ? You compared between the counter and the report previously.
I sent this SMS
تست تست تست تست تست تست تست تست تست تست تست تست تست تست تست تست تست تست تست تست تست تست تست تست تست تست تست تست تست تست تست تس تست تست تست تست
Actually this SMS is 3pages and playsms compose calculate 3 SMS, but after send playsms calculate 2 credit and only 2 messages are deducted from the user’s credit. and SMS sent completely.
I tested in my playSMS, if you set no to Enable credit unicode SMS as normal SMS in Main configuration you will get 4 credits.
So as a workaround you could set that for now, until a fix available. It does looks like a bug, so I’m working on it.
Ok, I have some modification that needs some testing, if you want to please download here and replace some of your playSMS files (fn.php in sendsms, simplebilling and simplerate). Restart playsmsd and test again.
Here is the patch:
Please note you must set no to Enable credit unicode SMS as normal SMS in Main configuration
Thank you in advance.