[solved] Failure to save incoming sms into playsms using generic gateway

Dear Anton,
Thank you so so much for all the support that you offer. Much appreciated. I am able to send sms via the generic gateway successfully. My issue is on the incoming sms. I see the incoming sms in the logs but the sms is not saved in the database nor does it appear in the playsms GUI. I have been troubleshooting this for a month and have read almost all threads on the internet and this forum in particular but have no solution so far. How do I make the received sms be saved in the database so that it can be seen in the inbox or sandbox?? Below is the log from playsms.log

184.173.205.226 sms.nms.go.ug 2016-05-25 14:23:12 PID57458b2059c06 - L2 generic__callback # pushed message:This is a test to show Anton how incoming SMS fails to be saved in playsms when using generic gateway destination:6090 sender:+256772680158 time:2016-05-25 11:23:45

As you can see, the incoming message is received and pushed but it does not appear anywhere in the database or in the playsms GUI. Please help me and guide me in the right direction. Thank you.

You need to push mandatory parameters: id and message
and also would be nice if you can push optional parameters: from, to and smsc

anton

Thank you so much Anton for for the prompt response. Yes, I asked the sms provider to push the id, and message parameters and the optional parameters the from, to and smsc. I now can receive the incoming messages in the database and in the GUI.

Thank you so much. Blessings & blessings.