[solved] A bug in the "Send from file"

aaa

Please note there is no tick in front of “Prevent duplicates”.
If I continue to “Upload file”:

aaa

The trigger checks the file and tells us that it is valid. In fact, the file contains identical duplicated rows. Since I removed the checkmark in front of the “Prevent duplicates”, according to the idea I should receive 15 SMS messages. But this is not the case. And this is because the tick in front of the “Prevent duplicates” automatically appears and it’s a bug!
If I click on “Send SMS to valid entries”:

I can see that the halo in front of the “Prevent duplicates” appeared on its own. But I cleaned it, at the beginning of the file download.
Please fix this bug, thanks for your product.

Please pay attention.

Regards,
Jamshid

Anton, please, pay attention to this behavior of PlaySMS. Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
Jamshid Tursunov

hi, by default all parts of playSMS preventing dups, so I guess I need to remove the checkbox for prevent duplicates instead

anton

Yes, that is right. =)

Best regards,
Jamshid Tursunov

anton

Thank you so so much, Anton.

Best regards,
Jamshid Tursunov

Please bring back this feature. As many time its necessary to send duplicate SMS to single number. For instance in a wedding event its necessary to send to different ticket number one for husband and one for wife to same number. As this is an opt-in op-out feature user will use it when needed.

The previous feature was perfect. So please bring it back.

@anton @MAPIIIAJI What @MAPIIIAJI referring to is that the “Prevent Duplicate” is not working even after checking “Prevent Duplicate” option and the “Prevent Duplicate” is becoming checked even after checking it when sending.

I have checked multiple times and saw “Prevent Duplicate” is woking and behaving as it should be. After sending sms the page loads and show it checked by default that it. It not altering the behaviour and “Prevent Duplicate” option is working just fine. There are some Gateway that dont allow duplicate its not playSMS.

What I mentioned there are scenario that duplicate sms it necessary. So please bring it back. User need option where they want to send duplicate or not.

why this feature is removed from playsms1.4.3

i don’t want to enable prevent duplicate feature in playsms 1.4.3. can you please help me on that

you can try to comment this line (plugin/feature/sendfromfile.php line 98):

anton

i comment 98 no line nano +98 sendfromfile.php but not working after restart all service.