Oh I’ve been fighting with sms to user email to no avail…
Setup: Centos8.5, Playsms 1.4.5, local gammu.
Everything except the email part is working super fine.
For the email I’ve tried so far:
- Send to directly to gmail.com, error: server does nor require authentication
- Send to my own external mail server (modoboa): error: server does nor require authentication
- Send directly to sendgrid with api key: Authentication error 534
- Send to local postfix that relay to gmail: Header not valid (cli mail works fine)
- Send to local postfix that relay to sendgrid.net: Header not valid (cli mail works fine)
For the 2 last ones I can see that the error comes from plugin/core/sendmail/lib/external/mimemessage/smtp_message.php line 129:
return($this->OutputError(“it was not specified a valid From header”));
But why is $from = 0 ???
Is there a setting I’ve missed somewhere ? (yes the user has an email address)
Oh please advise, i’m going bonkers