Playsms theming

i try to hook the “themes_select” and “the themes_select_account_level_single” functions in core\theme but it dosent work any idea ???

Hi,

Those functions are not hookable.

anton

Thank you for answering that quickly, So if i want to totaly change the basic theme i need to update core functions. ??
I want to provide free brand new theme for playsms.

Hi, I am also looking at the same thing. From my initial reading, and looking at the structure of the themes, I think you might just need to change the theme_layout under common theme and then style your layout further using basic css theming while maintaining all the links and contents without modifying the PHP scripts.

That is my thought. BUT I am also looking at designing one UI.

regards.

1 Like

hi, what i want to do is to complety provide a theme structure not just to update the current theme, you’ll find my work at http://playsms.ibemscreative.com
use admin/admin to connect and check it

Hi i can seem to login using the provided password

use admin as username and admin as password

Como posso personalizar a layout do Playsms? Alguem tem algum tema massa como esse ai em cima.

você deve usar um dos temas padrão para construir o seu novo tema

Sei. Mais tem algum modelo pra gente dar uma olhada.

não é realmente o tema na imagem que eu fiz isso, peça por peça. Enquanto o designer playsms não pensar em fazer um guia para theming

Mais se tiver como depois dar um passo a passo, iria ajudar muito, sei que maior parte do layout esta no CSS, mais se puder dar um norte, agredeco.