Playsms 1.4, Generic Gateway and replies

Hi Guys

I have installed PlaySMS 1.4 using the NGINX method.
MySQL Version: 5.7.19

I am using a Generic Gateway, I have setup the Generic send SMS URL etc
I have enabled routing by “sender ID” including “Route all sandbox SMS” with “matched sender ID”, “Leave a copy in sandbox SMS” page and “Match with all approved sender ID”.

Sending works perfectly, DLR works perfectly etc, but when I reply I get nothing to inbox or sandbox.

When I tail /var/log/playsms/playsms.log I can see the reply, the to and from as well as the message.
i.e. L2 generic__callback # pushed authcode:myrandomautcode originator:mobilenumber recipient:senderid message:Received

I am totally stumped, i have tried re-installing, I even documented a new step by step with latest PHP7, MySQL and Apache on clean Ubuntu 16.04 install same results.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards

I have suggested that they push back: authcode=myrandomauthcode&from=MOBILENUMBER&to=MYSENDERID&content=Received

Could anyone please assist, how can I make them work as a generic gateway, or custom gateway?
They post back (MO):
pushed authcode:MYAUTHCODE originator:MOBILENUMBER recipient:MYSENDERID message:MESSAGETEXT

I can see PlaySMS console receiving it but it doesn’t do anything with it, doesn’t route to inbox or sandbox…

Any help or assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards