Missing messages?

Anton, I am definitely missing txt messages from my address book that are not being received. Could it be a problem with playsms not communication with mysqld? Should I be looking at mysqld error logs?

I use Playsms at a school for emergencies and MUST have confidence in the system that we use. If I don’t have confidence in Playsms, I must use a different system. We love playsms and have been using it for quite some time but am having problems trusting that it is sending to all of my numbers.

I have 2 cell phones. I added one cell phone to one group. I added my second cell phone to the second group. During my latest alert message, I only received the txt message on one cell phone.

I then looked at playsms.log and did not even see my second phone number in the log.

I think that from now on, I will leave my loglevel set to 3 from config.php from now on so that I can have as much logs as possible. (EDIT: MY LOG LEVE IS ALREADY SET AT 3).

Maybe there is a problem with playsms communicating with mysqld? I hope that I can find a solution.