How many waits new release of playsms?

Dear playsms developers, how many waits new release of playsms? Because playsms don’t work on CentOS( Thanks in advance for answers

playsms runs on centos. in my old company i set up playsms with smsservertools on centos.
why shouldn’t it?

regards,
andre

Thanks for perly Andre. I successful install playsms but when connect with browser, i received blank page and occur error in http_error with similar content:
PHP Fatal error: Uncaught ArgumentCountError: Too few arguments to function themes_submenu(), 0 passed in /var /www/html/playsms/plugin/themes/common/fn.php on line 23 and exactly 1 expected in /var/www/html/playsms/plugin/core/themes/fn.php:39\nStack trace:\n#0 /var/www/html/playsms/plugin/themes/common/fn.php(23): themes_submenu()\n#1 /var/www/html/playsms/lib/fn_core.php(192): common_hook_themes_apply(’<table width=‘1…’)\n#2 /var/www/html/playsms/plugin/core/themes/fn.php(32): core_hook(‘common’, ‘themes_apply’, Array)\n#3 /var/www/html/playsms/inc/app/main.php(39): themes_apply(’<table width=‘1…’)\n#4 /var/www/html/playsms/index.php(34): include(’/var/www/html/p…’)\n#5 {main}\n thrown in /var/www/html/playsms/plugin/core/themes/fn.php on line 39
And I don’t know, why is it so.
You did not accidentally encounter such an error? Thank you and sorry for my english

it is quite sure an issue of php. maybe reinstall php. and apache-php-modules.
did you follow all the steps of this tutorial from anton

Thanks Andre for reply. I followed his installation instruction. But for me its not work

please send the php-logs and apache logs.

Andre thanks for your replays. I successful install playSMS. And I understand that if install php with version 7.1 and higher and if mysql version will be 8.xx, playsms do not work properly and appear blank page on browser. I would like to contact the plastic developers to release a supporting release of plastics. Thanks in advance. It is primarily refer to security