How many waits new release of playsms?

(Жамшид Турсунов) #1

Dear playsms developers, how many waits new release of playsms? Because playsms don’t work on CentOS( Thanks in advance for answers

(Andre Gronwald) #2

playsms runs on centos. in my old company i set up playsms with smsservertools on centos.
why shouldn’t it?

regards,
andre

(Mapiiiaji) #4

Thanks for perly Andre. I successful install playsms but when connect with browser, i received blank page and occur error in http_error with similar content:
PHP Fatal error: Uncaught ArgumentCountError: Too few arguments to function themes_submenu(), 0 passed in /var /www/html/playsms/plugin/themes/common/fn.php on line 23 and exactly 1 expected in /var/www/html/playsms/plugin/core/themes/fn.php:39\nStack trace:\n#0 /var/www/html/playsms/plugin/themes/common/fn.php(23): themes_submenu()\n#1 /var/www/html/playsms/lib/fn_core.php(192): common_hook_themes_apply(’<table width=‘1…’)\n#2 /var/www/html/playsms/plugin/core/themes/fn.php(32): core_hook(‘common’, ‘themes_apply’, Array)\n#3 /var/www/html/playsms/inc/app/main.php(39): themes_apply(’<table width=‘1…’)\n#4 /var/www/html/playsms/index.php(34): include(’/var/www/html/p…’)\n#5 {main}\n thrown in /var/www/html/playsms/plugin/core/themes/fn.php on line 39
And I don’t know, why is it so.
You did not accidentally encounter such an error? Thank you and sorry for my english

(Andre Gronwald) #5

it is quite sure an issue of php. maybe reinstall php. and apache-php-modules.
did you follow all the steps of this tutorial from anton

(Mapiiiaji) #6

Thanks Andre for reply. I followed his installation instruction. But for me its not work

(Andre Gronwald) #7

please send the php-logs and apache logs.

(Mapiiiaji) #9

Andre thanks for your replays. I successful install playSMS. And I understand that if install php with version 7.1 and higher and if mysql version will be 8.xx, playsms do not work properly and appear blank page on browser. I would like to contact the plastic developers to release a supporting release of plastics. Thanks in advance. It is primarily refer to security