How do you change the language of the service?

ah yes, wrong credit, sorry, I copy paste it from other language

I will take a look at those translation later

anton

The updated language files with fixes and changes to the translation: playsms-language-nb_NO-backup.tar.gz (26.7 KB)

Hi

I am new here.
I can’t seem to access the TRANSLATE.md file via the link antonraharja/playSMS/blob/master/documents/TRANSLATE.md.
I am still having trouble with the translations and was hoping this file could help me.

I have succeeded in installing the fr Pack in Debian but only the login page gets translated.

Thanks in advance for your help

Actually. I have just solved it. All I required was to put the user preferred language to french.

After updating to 1.1 I got a lot of untranslated messages.

My Account and Settings is partly translated menu-wise. Features and Reports is not translated at all.

Inside on the various menu and functions nothing is translated other than the title. (aka the string that’s fetched from the menu-button itself).

Is this happening to you as well or did something wrong happen when I updated to 1.1?

EDIT: on closer inspection I find some translated things here and there, one example being the import button where you select .csv file. A lot is missing though.

Is this an issue others have after updating to 1.1? Else it’s a sign that something is wrong on my end.

Hi,

Can you fresh install 1.1 somewhere ? Or, re download 1.1 and just replace all files, no need to update db as you should’ve done that already.

Im on vacation so things abit slow this week.

Anton

need help too, I need to enable the es_VE language, can you help me?

me too, I need to enable the es_VE language