Error sending SMS with Twilio

Hello, dear forum users!
The following problem occurs:
When sending sms using twilio, the following problem occurs:

twilio_hook_sendsms # sent smslog_id:69756 message_id: status:400 error:400|21606|The From phone number **98378** is not a valid, SMS-capable inbound phone number or short code for your account. smsc:[twilio]

Regards,
Jamshid Tursunov

You have to inform a valid sender id, provided by them when you activate the sms service

Thanks for answering.
If I understand you correctly, the sender ID must match with what is written in Twilio?

Regards,
Jamshid Tursunov

Hi, evereryone!
Are you have any ideas guys?
Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Jamshid Tursunov

Hi everyone!
If in Alphanumeric sender ID specify registered Twilio number, SMS sends. But if specify any string e.g. in Alphanumeric sender ID, SMS dosn’t send.

Regards,
Jamshid Tursunov

Gentlemen, are there any ideas?

Good day to all, dear forum users!
This error is still relevant, namely:
I create an account in Twilio, verify alphanumeric sender ID, specify alphanumeric sender ID, I get the following:
twilio_hook_sendsms # sent smslog_id: 147088 message_id: status: 400 error: 400 | 21606 | The From phone number 4636767 is not a valid, SMS-capable inbound phone number or short code for your account. smsc: [twilio]
I want to note that the alphanumeric sender ID is specified as InfoSMS and in the error text you can see that phone number 4636767. The number of characters in 4636767 and in InfoSMS is 7. Also, if you specify an alphanumeric sender ID consisting of 4 characters, there will also be 4 numbers in the log .
If anyone has ideas on how to integrate Twilio and PlaySMS, I will be very respectful.
Thanks earlier for all the answers.

Yours faithfully,
Jamshid Tursunov

Maybe Twilio is not able to deal with alphanumeric sender ID. Have to user numeric ones instead. Twilio is very restrictive regarding sender ID.

Edilson, Hello!
Thanks for answering, already found a solution to the problem.
Very busy was unable to write on the forum that the problem has been resolved.
Yes, you’re right, when specifying the sender-ID in the sender field, the above error occurred, indicated the number currently booked, the problem was solved.
The topic is closed.

Yours faithfully,
Jamshid Tursunov

By the way, MAPIIIAJI is my account. Unfortunately from MAPIIIAJI there is no way to enter, it is tied to email. mail to github my ex-work. I had to switch to personal mail. You can close the topic so that it will be useful to someone if an alternative problem occurs. Thanks again.

Yours faithfully,
Jamshid Tursunov