Easysendsms can't send message

Hello,
I install Easysendsms by following this tutorial “https://github.com/playsms/plugin-easysendsms
after that in first time i can not send a message so i started to look for in source code and i find that in fn.php file line 77 “$url .= “&tipe=” . $c_sms_type;” which must be type intead tipe so i modified that now everything is ok i can sent message but when i see the status for my sms i see message failed “red color”
Please someone can help .
thank you.

Ah yes you’re right, will fix that soon:

Anton

Thank you Mr Anton Raharja.

Please,
I fixed it, now it’s ok when i send a message i receive it but on my dashboard when i see the status i see that the sms has not sent and my credit which normally must decrease is not it.
Please help.

@Astra_Jj I think we have the same issue on our install of playsms, user credit not decreased when sms sent.
graeme

it’s ok now. it was the condition “if (strtolower($c_response[0]) == ‘ok’)” line 93

do you use what gateway ?

What about it? I dont have account for test so I dont exactly know the format of returns. The API doc seems giving different format on their example and doc.

Anton

Helle Mr Anton,
it’s not about API it’s about bracket.
There (strtolower($c_response[0] == ‘ok’)) so i changed to that (strtolower($c_response[0]) == ‘ok’) otherwise the condition is always false.
Thank you.

Wow I wrote that? Haha okay, thanks for finding it

Anton

You are welcome Mr Anton.