DB Error: not found playsms 1.4.5

I installed playsms on a centos 7 server with PHP 7.4. It installed fine, created the database, and all of my settings seem to be fine. I can log into the database using the same settings from teh config file (copied and pasted, and it is local host). But every time I try and connect to the from end, I get the error: DB Error: not found. I am using mariadb 10. there is no playsms log entry, but on my httpd error log I get the following:

PHP Notice: Undefined index: op in /var/www/html/playsms/web/init.php on line 160
PHP Notice: Undefined index: route in /var/www/html/playsms/web/init.php on line 161
PHP Notice: Undefined index: page in /var/www/html/playsms/web/init.php on line 162
PHP Notice: Undefined index: nav in /var/www/html/playsms/web/init.php on line 163
PHP Notice: Undefined index: cat in /var/www/html/playsms/web/init.php on line 164
Undefined index: plugin in /var/www/html/playsms/web/init.php on line 165
Undefined index: init in /var/www/html/playsms/web/init.php on line 168
Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /var/www/html/playsms/web/init.php on line 168
PHP Notice: Undefined index: X-CSRF-Token in /var/www/html/playsms/web/init.php on line 184
PHP Notice: Undefined variable: error_msg in /var/www/html/playsms/web/plugin/core/dba/fn.php on line 52

Would appreciate any suggestions on debugging this. All suggested and required modules for PHP are installed and my config file is using mysqli. Thank you

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.