Blank page and error in apache log

Hello all!!
Guys, I have a problem e.g. I install playsms on CentOS and when I open web page recieve blank page. And in apache error_log I have the error:
[Sat Jun 02 00:14:05.261137 2018] [php7:warn] [pid 1148:tid 139802410194688] [client ] PHP Warning: Directory /var/www/html/playsms/lib/composer/vendor/ezyang/htmlpurifier/library/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer not writable, please alter file permissions in /var/www/html/playsms/lib/composer/vendor/ezyang/htmlpurifier/library/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php on line 278
[Sat Jun 02 00:14:05.317995 2018] [php7:error] [pid 1148:tid 139802410194688] [client ] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught ArgumentCountError: Too few arguments to function themes_submenu(), 0 passed in /var/www/html/playsms/plugin/themes/common/fn.php on line 23 and exactly 1 expected in /var/www/html/playsms/plugin/core/themes/fn.php:39\nStack trace:\n#0 /var/www/html/playsms/plugin/themes/common/fn.php(23): themes_submenu()\n#1 /var/www/html/playsms/lib/fn_core.php(192): common_hook_themes_apply(’<table width=‘1…’)\n#2 /var/www/html/playsms/plugin/core/themes/fn.php(32): core_hook(‘common’, ‘themes_apply’, Array)\n#3 /var/www/html/playsms/inc/app/main.php(39): themes_apply(’<table width=‘1…’)\n#4 /var/www/html/playsms/index.php(34): include(’/var/www/html/p…’)\n#5 {main}\n thrown in /var/www/html/playsms/plugin/core/themes/fn.php on line 39
What’s the mean? Thanks.

I have the same problem, and in the item when I view the log always shows in red the status of the daemon but the scripts are running!

try to restart apache to resolve blank page issue.
and restart playsmsd service to resolve red status to green

Disable selinux, solved for my!

Good! help yourself,

unfortunately, it is not help me(

can you give me the root access of your system.

Thanks for reply, Arjun. Yes, certainly! Just moment! If you don’t mind, I’d like to see your manipulation. One question! If you have the ability to use teamviewer?

I successful install playSMS. And I understand that if install php with version 7.1 and higher and if mysql version will be 8.xx, playsms do not work properly and appear blank page on browser. Please release new version playsms that correct this problems. Thanks developers.